Vision, Mission, Goal and Objective of NAVIN
To be a proper professional representative organization of VDCs, contributing towards develop them as efficient, effective, transparent and responsive local government.
To empower VDCs by representing and promoting their interests and strengthening their institutional capacity for decentralized local self-governance and effective service delivery to the people.
• Address Policy environment supportive to local self-governance and interest of VDCs effectively
• Strengthen Institutional capacity of VDCs as local governments
• Strengthen organizational and professional capacity of NAVIN
• Development as per the principle of multiparty democracy, decentralization and local self-governance
• Coordination and cooperation among VDCs
• Platform for raising and exchanging VDCs’ issues and problems
• Mobilization of resources for VDCs and provide necessary skill oriented and capacity development training for them