Vision, Mission, Goal and Objective of NAVIN
To be a professional representative organization of VDCs and contribute in developing them as efficient, transparent and responsive local governments
To empower VDCs by representing and promoting their interests and strengthening their institutional capacity for decentralized local self-governance and effective service delivery to the people.
- Create policies supportive to local self-governance
- Strengthen VDCs as self-motivated and people oriented organizations
- Advocate and lobby for legal and policy framework towards local self-governance.
- Coordinate and share knowledge among VDCs in improving service delivery & resource optimization
- Build stronger civil society networking for good governance & local democracy